Compatibility with KMail

Hi

I switched over from KDE to Gnome. I'm still really happy with KMail but I'd
like to change over to Balsa 1.4x as it respects more the Gnome outfit.
Now the problem: is it possible to import the nested folder structures (and
the mails of course!) from KMail? I finally got the mailboxes in but no way
to reproduce the tree. I'm also missing an option to send all mails from a
specifix mailserver to a folder and assign a default identity to a folder. Is
this yet implemented?

Thanks in advance!

Manfred