Setting the identity

Setting identities has a minor inconsistency; perhaps this has been
discussed--I don't recall.

The `mailbox->identity_name' field is set for all mailboxes loaded from
configuration, using

     mailbox->identity_name =
gnome_config_get_string("Identity=Default");

If the config has no "Identity" string, the name defaults to "Default".
Other mailboxes, found by scanning a folder tree, have a NULL value for
`mailbox->identity_name'.

Now as it happens, I have an identity named "Default" with no fields
set. So if I answer a message in a mailbox loaded from config, the
message identity is set to this useless value, whereas if I answer a
message in any other mailbox, it is guessed from the sender and
defaults to the identity that *I* set as the default.

IMHO it would be more consistent to let the `mailbox->identity_name'
default to NULL when loading mailboxes from config. Does anyone really
need the current behavior?