ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.1 released.
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.1 released.
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:03:07 +0200
Balsa team would like to announce balsa-2.0.1 release
balsa-2.0.0 is a second preview release of the GNOME2 port.
You can get the files from
or download directly from
The binary rpm is built on RH7.3 - but the GNOME2 libraries used to
build it may be different than yours so you are encouraged to compile
the binary yourself.
The major changes are:
- all the bug fixes from the main trunk ported.
- port objects to GObjects whenever possible.
- replace GtkCTree with GtkTreeView.
- redesign identities dialog from scratch.
Balsa is a team effort - and I thank all the authors and contributors!
Pawel Salek (pawsa(at)theochem.kth.se)
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH
] [Thread Prev