Re: receiving mail won't work

Hi Rikke,

In settings-preferences-mailservers-outgoing mail is my ISP's smpt-server.
This works fine, since I looped a message to myself via the e-mail and saw
it on the internet in my on-line mailbox.
================
Hi Carlos,

Balsa did nothing, my ppp-client flashed a box (too fast, impossible to see)
but no traffic showed. The errormessages I receive are coming from the
inside, there's no ISP involved.

Upgrading is my next thing, I downed the new version already. But anyway,
this thing should work in the old version.
Hi Ali,

Like I mentioned above, the messages I receive are coming from the system
instead of from the internet (yes, internet is working ;-)

What maildaemon is Balsa using, by default? Where can I find this
information?

I will try your mbox tip and let the group know what has happened.

Thank you all, so far

Greetz, dJezzer