[BUG] : Ask password hangs (<-- bugzilla)

	Hi all,
I saw this bug on bugzilla and looked at the code in src/balsa_app.c, try
this :
in ask_password(2) replace the call to ask_password_mt by
ask_password_real (ie use same function for threaded/non-threaded code).
It just works for me! In fact I do not understand why there was so much
complexity.
Please tell me if this also works for you or how it breaks (to do the test
you must unset the password or the mailbox, be sure to remember the
password though ;-).
If everyone is happy I'll submit a patch to clear things a bit.
Bye
Manu