Re: Balsa GUI stalls during mail check

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:52:18 Emmanuel wrote:
> I know that Magick has began to work on a library to handle at least
> local mailboxes, perhaps more than that I'm not sure now.
My first goal is indeed to support local mailboxes, that is difficult
enough to start with. Support for remote mailboxes, like imap, should be
easy to add later.

> So for now if you want to help to fix your problem, I think you should
> try to help Magick, IMHO.
If anyone wants to help, please contact me, and we can try to work
something out.

Bart
--
Fingerprint = CD4D 5601 287D F075 6F96  6157 99F9 E56A 4B08 6D06