[Q] : Filtering incoming messages

	Hi all,
I wonder : how can we filter (with our filter engine) incoming messages
for non-pop3 mailboxes. For example if you retrieve your mailboxes by
fetchmail all incoming messages are copied in you local mbox. How can we
distinguish these new messages from others? Because I think that if you
set up an incoming mail filter you want it to run only on those new
messages.
I saw that libmutt have 2 flags : unread an new messages. Is this "new"
flag the difference I could use? Anyway AFAICS Balsa don't make any
difference for those 2 flags, so to use it we'll have to change things a
bit.

Oh I also confirm to the people wanting to use filters on incoming mails,
this should work on Pop3 mailboxes (I mean if it's Balsa that retrieves
the messages itself, not through fetchmail), even if you use procmail :
filters will just apply on the messages that are not filtered by procmail.
Thanks
Bye
Manu