Re: Another GUI suggestion

On 11.08.2002 12:03 Steffen Klemer wrote:
> On 2002.08.11 14:09 Emmanuel wrote:
>> 	Hi all,
>> for now the filters submenus are in the "Edit" menu. I only realize now
>> that if you're looking for modifying/applying your filters you won't
>> search in the Edit menu. I guess we should add a new Filters menu with
>> the following submenus :
>
> I don't think another menu would make sense.
>
>> - Edit the filters;
>
> should go to settings
>
>> - Apply the filters : this one does not exist yet, it is only present
>> in mailbox list the context menu, it should be accessible from the main
>> menu;
>
> to the mailbox menu
>
>> - Export the filters.
>
> only makes sense as a button in the filters window itself.
>
> just my 0.02

Note : Cc to the list to have other comments.
Is it in $ or euros ;-)

I think you're right, we should avoid to add a top level menu. I agree for
the Apply Filters menu in the mailbox menu. I'm not sure for "Edit
filters" in the settings though, but why not.
For Export filters (it's not a really important feature for 99% of users)
I agree too.
Bye
Manu