Move failure for IMAP

Seems like I'm no longer able to move messages from an IMAP folder to a
different one. When I try to do so, I get the message:

Connection to <server> closed
Mailbox closed
for argument

Subsequently, the message list for source mailbox (typically Inbox) is
still visible, but bodies are not accessible.

This also affects automatic storage to Sent or Trash folders.

Has anyone else seen this? What might be wrong?

--
Toralf Lund <toralf@kscanners.com>  +47 66 85 51 22
Kongsberg Scanners AS               +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)