Re: HTML shortcoming

Am 2002.08.03 16:31 schrieb(en) M. Thielker:
> Hi all,
>
>  I have just found that I am unable to view HTML email with external
> references in my browser through Balsa.

Ali tried to implent it, but never released a patch, so I think he fell
over the gtkhtml-docu ;-)

> I believe the solution to that would be an option in the message menu,
> "View current part in browser".

If you rightclick on text/html there is already the gnome-vfs menu where
you can select a browser.
I think the message menu is not enough (many people won't look there...),
perhaps a general item on the toolbar "view with external program",
onclick() the dependant gnome-vfs proggi will be started (eog, galeon,
gedit, whatever)

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "Diejenigen, die mich verstehen,