Re: gentoo

Sorry, I guess that my posting wasn't quite as informative as it could
have been.  The problem is during ./configure.  The error is:

checking whether to use LDAP... no
checking whether to build ESMTP support... yes
checking for smtp_start_session in -lesmtp... no
configure: error: *** You enabled ESMTP but esmtp library is not found.

This is after building libesmtp from source.

-Lang