Re: Feature request

> Do you have `Send message as type text/plain; format=flowed' checked?
>
> And did you try Edit->Wrap Body?

I get this same problem, where the original text in the reply is
formatted strangely.

I have 'send messages as type text/plain; format=flowed' checked.

I also tried Edit->Wrap Body on it, it did nothing.

This only happens on certain emails.  I can't be sure, but where I know
I've seen it happen most often is emails from lists at yahoo.groups.
That doesn't mean it is confined to replies to those list, however.  I
can forward a sample email from such a list, if it helps,

Cheers,
Rikke