Feature request

Hi

I have a feature request regarding the quoting of messages; when using
balsa they use to look like this:

> a line from the message I am answering and in the following line
> a bit
> and then a full line again with the rest of this orginal line again
> in another line

I tracked this nasty behaviour down to content2reply in
libbalsa/mime.c, when for every line of the original message
"process_mime_part" is called. Could this call be done for the whole
message, so that the reply looks nicer? I want something like this:

> a line from the message I am answering and in the following line
> a bit and then a full line again with the rest of this original
> line in another line

  I don't know enough of the internals of balsa and the gtk-libraries
to do this myself and send you a patch :-(

FYI: At the moment I use balsa 1.2.4

Jörg

--
Jörg Hoh