Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.0

Just for your info, from suse 7.1 onwards they have adopted standard
rpm names, so now its gnome-libs and not gnlibs, etc.

you might want to upgrade, because at least in my experience, its been
REALLY annoying when all packages are redhat-centric, and expect
gnome-libs for example. life is much easier for me since i updated...

but this has nothing to do with balsa, sorry for the off-topic post...

fred