ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.0

Hello,

I would like to announce balsa-1.2.0 release. This is an officially stable
release.

Some bugs discovered in balsa-1.2.pre3 and older were fixed.

http://www.balsa.net/download.html (to be updated soon).
or
http://www.newton.cx/balsa/download.html (backup).
or download directly from
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.0.tar.gz
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.0-1.src.rpm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.0-1.i386.rpm

There should be no download problems (the server has really fat pipe
attached) but there will be most likely another mirror available soon, just
in case.

It is recommended to use libESTMP-0.8.4 or more recent with this release.

I would like to thank everybody involved in balsa: submitting patches,
testing them, helping other users and many other things else. THANKS!

And happy mailing!

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se)