Re: Confused balsa ?

On 2001.09.16 15:07:47 +0200 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> > I'm also seeing this. It appears to be a libmutt problem. It only occurs
> > when the inbox is of the mbox type, as the system spool normally is.
> > If you create a maildir mailbox in your home directory, designate it as
> > inbox and remove the reference to the system spool (e.g. delete the mailbox
> > in Balsa) the problem _should_ go away. I haven't tested it yet, but I
> > believe I'm right on this.
> >

> hum, i use mbox on ~/mail/ and never seen it. that are the permissions of
> /var/spool/mail ? could it be balsa can't touch/restat the mailbox and
> "discover" the new mail ?

i've seen this issue sometimes too.

but this seem to be this..

balsa pops a mail and during it pops exactly this email, somehow
a timeout happens and you get the dialog and the half poped mail.

you open the mailbox and want to read that mail and its just empty
but repoping your mailbox will retrive that email again and this
time if no timeout happens, the mail is fine.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de