Confused balsa ?

Hi List !

I am using balsa-1.2pre3 and it seems that a long time running balsa
get's confused with new messages. I can not reproduce this error for
sure, but here is a short description :

I have two POP3-boxes which I fetch using balsa. I have balsa running
the whole day. Then balsa fetches (every 2 minutes) my mails and I
get a new one. I see the error "Cannot reopen mailbox". I read aboud this
in the list archive - that's not the problem. But when I look in my inbox
I only find a mail with no sender, no subject and the date 01.01.1970.

Exiting balsa and starting it again shows the "correct" message with
sender, subject, body and so on. It seems to me, that this only happens
after balsa running for some time.

Is this a known bug ?

Chris