Re: Forwarding attachments

"M . Thielker" wrote:

> As it's currently being discussed, no. I don't like it, don't like it at
> all. I think I should not be forced to forward a message as is, I should
> only have the _option_ to do so.

As a user I would like the ability to delete attachments so I can save
only the message.  Pine allows the deletion of attachments, it places a
text/plain attachment that lists the filename of the original attachment
and its mime info, size maybe too.

Joe Reid
Tactical Solaris Systems Engineering and Administration