Re: Attachment problem

On Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:03:14 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > Yep. All the right permissions. The progress bar show that the message
> is
> > sending allright. Then when the bar goes to 100% the send-window closes
> and
> > the message just stays in Outbox without being sent.
>
> yes, thats oki, this could be a normal issue.
>
> a) make sure you use either sendmail to sent the mails out
> b) OR you compiled it with esmtp support

I use esmtp and it works for smaller attachments. Try renaming some 100k
large file to A.zip and attach it.

> c) make sure in preferences you deselect 'store in outbox'
>    instead sending directly... you figure it out.

It is deselected.

What I get when I try to send the message is this:

>From firelake@mail1.stofanet.dk: 250 ok

To firelake@mail1.stofanet.dk: 250 ok

WARNING: Message submission problem, placing it into your outbox.
System will attempt to resubmit the message until you delete it.

Best regards,
Jacob Ilsų