[BUG]

	Hi all,
small UI bug : I retrieve my mail (locally because I use fetchmail), then
I enter a mailbox with new messages, and I push the next unread message
that has to expand a thread to find the next unread message, and I get an
ugly line at the bottom of the message tree : I'm almost sure that two
messages descriptions were on the same line. I think this should be caused
by the expansion of the thread, but is it a Balsa issue or just a gtk
issue?
Moreover I don't think that it is easily reproductible, but I'll try.
Thanks
Bye
Manu