Re: [BUG]

well this is happening to me too...

To reproduce:

-open a mailbox (with collapsed threads)
-go to the bottom of the list
-expand the last thread (the nearest to the
    bottom of the index)

and here you are, you get the last line corrupted...

Another way to reproduce:
-open a mailbox
-(Ctl+E) to expand threads
-go to the last item on the list
-change its status with rigth click (for example
    mark it as flagged)

and again you get some weirdness...

I've attached a small image of what's
going on...