Re: FAQ-Answers

On 2001.10.25 14:58:08 +0200 Steffen Klemer wrote:
> I have some Questions for the FAQ which I can't really answer:

silly questions that is.

> 1) Is a port to gtk2 planned?
> I assume yes, but I'm not quite sure when...

read the mail stated by pawel concerning 1.3.x and his future
plans.. moving to gnome 2 means moving to gtk 2

> 2) Where does the name come from? (I think that could be interesting...)
>
> 3) the minimum versions of libs it relies on

ldd /usr/local/bin/balsa          <-- to get a list
ldd /usr/local/bin/balsa | wc -l  <-- to count the list of libs

> I'm sure there are some more questions, but they come later :-)

i think people want to be helped with faqs quickly. means.
problem and solution. there questions wont effect balsa at all.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de