Any progress implementing multiple SMTP servers?

Hi all,

Great program!

A couple of months ago there was some discussion about implementing
multiple SMTP servers - this would be great for me.

I currently use Eudora (running on Win95 running on Win4Lin on RH7.1) for
external (modem) mail and Balsa for internal (LAN) mail.  I would very much
like to change to Balsa for both.  Ideally, it would be nice to have two
SMTP servers and for Balsa to know when it is appropriate to use the
internal server or the external server.

Thanks,

Phil.

-