Re: problems with text/html MIME parts

On 24 Oct 2001, 01:16:37 AM Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2001.10.23 17:13 Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
>> I set --enable-gtkhtml=no and solved the problem. Could this be enabled as
>> default? Especially since the documentation specifically notes that the
>> gtkhtml implementation is buggy?
>
> We did not have any bug reports for long time related to gtkhtml and we
> believed it was stable. Myself, I use gtkhtml-0.9.2 and never experienced
> any problems with it.

I've seen this behaviour too - don't have a stack trace available but it seems
to be going through the oaf-* stack before (in my case on Solaris 8 sparc and
x86)
hanging on a mutex. If (when!) I get it again I'll grab the stack trace and
pump
it into bugzilla.

cheers,
James C. McPherson
--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW Sun Microsystems

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have stopped telling me
what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com