problems with text/html MIME parts

I was having this problem with balsa 1.2.0, and upgraded yesterday to
1.2.1 to see if it changed... and it didn't.

Basically, if I have a multipart message with a text/html component, the
following occurs:

1) If balsa decides that the text/html component is the best display, it
tries to display it -- and freezes

2) If I try and click on a text/html attachment, balsa freezes.

The only way I can exit is to kill the window -- and afterwards, the dead
processes.

I am using Slackware 8, running WindowMaker, and I have balsa compiled
with gtkhtml enabled -- should I disable this?

Thank you,
Matthew Weier O'Phinney