configuration error in debian

Hello!
I want to make the balsa-1.2.0 on my debian potato 2.2r3 system.
The configure script said to me the following error:
couldn`t find the gnomeConf.sh file, that is generated by gnome-libs
install.
I searched in the archives of this list, and I found this problem once.
The answer was: apt-get install gnome-libs-dev.
So, my apt does`t know anything about this package, and I searched on
google and packages.debian.org, but I can`t find it.
I found only the gnome-libs-data_1.4.1.2 package, and I installed it with
dpkg -i but nothing happens, the script write error now too.
I searched on my hdd for this file, but the script say the truth.
What should I do?
what line is should be add to my sources.list?
or some url where I can find this package?
Thanks for help
Bye
Sixday

Ps: I`m not english, so please forgive me my mistakes. ;)