Re: Edit menu for the source-viewer (diff attached)

On 2001.10.18 10:05 Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> This adds the menu
>
>       _Edit
>               _Copy
>               --
>               _Select All
>
> to the source-viewer

Ok, if you combined the two patches that I've send today ...
GtkEditable *text was globally defined and when more then one
Email was selected and view-sourced :) then the text widget
was "the same" widget, so selecting the text in one E-Mail
with selectall caused that the text of another E-Mail got
selected.. in this patch I fixed that by setting the text
widget back to not-global. Now the pointer to the widget
gets passed using the gpointer data argument. The File
menu uses a pointer to the window widget and the Edit menu
uses a pointer to the text widget ...

okey.. This patch is again against the original balsa-1.2.0
source .. so not against the earlyer patch on source-viewer.c
that I have send.

I also removed some unnessesairy includes which I added
because I was playing with pipes to a perl-script (to add
a button : Pipe the email to a shellscript, while the shellscript
would process the spam to spamcop). But that would be bloatware
so I removed it from the patch that I've send but forgot to
remove the needed includes for piping to. In this patch those are
removed :)

diff balsa-1.2.0/libbalsa/source-viewer.c
balsa-1.2.0-freax/libbalsa/source-viewer.c >
balsa-1.2.0-source-viewer-0.1.freax.diff

* Note the "0.1" in the filename if you are playing with both patches :)

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net  mailto:freax at pandora.be
Programmer. mailto:philip.vanhoof at glasshouse.be

balsa-1.2.0-source-viewer-0.1.freax.diff