Re: Edit menu for the source-viewer (diff attached)

On 2001.10.18 09:05:06 +0100 Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> This adds the menu
>
> 	_Edit
> 		_Copy
> 		--
> 		_Select All
>
> to the source-viewer

usefull yeah

> Why ? -> Well, the actual reason is to process spam to spamcop ...
> Example : "Oh I got spam" -> view source, Select All, Copy ->
> go to my browser at spamcop.net -> copypaste -> press send

actually, i think the correct option now is forward attached.
right brian ?

> I am also thinking about adding a button "Forward this text to"
> and then also making it possible to write to the text-widget...
> Any (other) suggestions?
>

> I hope you guys don't get mad because I "attached" the diff .. if so, tell
> me and
> i'll copy/paste future patches in the mail body.

attach as text/* is fine. it makes it easier to view *and* save.
i usually jump at application/binary atachments cause i have to
save to view *a text*

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds