Edit menu for the source-viewer (diff attached)

This adds the menu

	_Edit
		_Copy
		--
		_Select All

to the source-viewer

Why ? -> Well, the actual reason is to process spam to spamcop ...
Example : "Oh I got spam" -> view source, Select All, Copy ->
go to my browser at spamcop.net -> copypaste -> press send

I am also thinking about adding a button "Forward this text to"
and then also making it possible to write to the text-widget...
Any (other) suggestions?

I don't know how you guys prefer diff's so here is what I invoked :

# mv balsa-1.2.0 balsa-1.2.0-freax
# tar zxvf balsa-1.2.0.tar.gz
# diff balsa-1.2.0/libbalsa/source-viewer.c
balsa-1.2.0-freax/libbalsa/source-viewer.c >
balsa-1.2.0-source-viewer.freax.diff

I hope you guys don't get mad because I "attached" the diff .. if so, tell
me and
i'll copy/paste future patches in the mail body.

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net  mailto:freax at pandora.be
Programmer. mailto:philip.vanhoof at glasshouse.be