Re: Spell checking (was: Build problems: C++ code in pspell and new RPM-SPEC files)

  | Balsa runs fine now. It's really fast. But ironically after so much
  | problems with pspell, balsa can't spell check German texts:
  |
  |     'I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the language
  | tag
  |     "de"'
  |
  | German ispell word list is named "deutsch" (names from
  | ispell-change-dictionary in emacs-20.7.1: "deutsch-babel" (7 Bit
  | character set and "deutsch-latin1" (8 Bit character set)).

If I remember correctly (no Debian is on my box :-) I had to install
pspel-ispell from the pspell project page on sourceforge.
There was a script provided which converted the dict into a pspell
compatible one

The README of Pspell and Pspell-ispell explain the way a little bit...

cu
/Steffen

--
"Sie werden niemals ihr Unvermögen sanktionieren können!
              NIE! Denn das ist immanent."