Re: config.* need to be updated(?)

On 2001.10.10 14:45 Jules Bean wrote:
> Take a butcher's at this:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/115025

I think it results from my(?) usage of rather old(?) autoconf-2.13.
config.{sub,guess} are generated files. I guess I should upgrade as soon
as I make sure that it does not break anything. I think wrapping a
separate debian tarball straight from cvs would fix it for the time being.

> What's the current release schedule?  there have been quite a few neat
> features since 1.2.0 (the D'n'D stuff, for a start) - is there going
> to be a 1.2.1 with the new features?

Well, merry men of Balsawood keep struggling with small problems and
issues (it seems the mailbox commiting is finally working as it should). I
considered releasing 1.2.1 last weekend but you know, patches keep
streaming and it is diffult to say "stop". :-)

Cheers,

/Pawel