Re: [jan intevation de: ANN: Sphinx (S/MIME, X.509) project for MUAs (KMail, mutt)]

GREAT!
the first time my gov is doing something that I'm really going to like...
One thing only: between this announce and the announce that they will
support GnuPG and open security was nearly one year...
Hopefully the codewriting will be much faster!
(It will be 'cause this is open (or free (hello RMS ;-)

Am 2001.10.07 01:28:34 +0200 schrieb(en) Carlos Morgado:

  | This is a cross post from the mutt-devel list. Maybe this is a good
  | news in
  | the gnupg front ? :)

[snip]

cu
/Steffen

--
"Sie werden niemals ihr Unvermögen sanktionieren können!
              NIE! Denn das ist immanent."