Re: POP3 Audit

On 2001.10.06 15:07:24 +0200 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> > galaxy@ulixys:~ > telnet mail.rz.fh-wilhelmshaven.de 110
> > Trying 139.13.25.134...
> > Connected to mail.rz.fh-wilhelmshaven.de.
> > Escape character is '^]'.
> > +OK mail Cyrus POP3 v1.5.14 server ready
> > user akcaagaa
> > +OK Name is a valid mailbox
> > pass party2holder
> > -ERR Unable to lock maildrop
> > list
> > -ERR Unrecognized command
>
> good news/bad news.
>
> good news is this is what i said above (stupid server, bailing out without
> closing connections.) bad news is i would have to look at code to figure
> out what's happening ;)

hmmmm... hmmmmm ?

yeah... well i don't want to go to my university's computer center and tell
them that their mailserver is crappy not to mention that they still use
obsolete novel network and other crappy stuff... so mentioning something
like this may piss them off :) but it's hard getting quality personals
nowadays *evilgrin*

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de