Re: PATCH: balsa-subject

  | >   yeah, well i am thinking about having a little dialog popup with a
  | >  textline inside and 3 buttons below
  | >   .----------------------------------------------.
  | >  |                                              |
  | >  |  [(No Subject)                            ]  |
  | >  |                                              |
  | >  |----------------------------------------------|
  | >  |                                              |
  | >  | [Leave Empty] [Accept Subject] [Cancel Sent] |
  | >  |                                              |
  | >  '----------------------------------------------'
  | >   well could also be named differently but something like this
  | whenever
  | >  someone press sent, queue or postpone without a subject.
  |
  | Seems the right kind of thing to me :)
  |
  | Brian

not really :-(

at leasst not for me!

yeah, sometimes I miss the subject but
perhaps we should at least make it (the popup) an option!

Because many people (including /me) don't like to be forced, disturbed or
to be commanded by a stupid proggi...

know what I mean?

It's a good idea but perhaps we could make a button right to the subject
pane in the compose window
called
[no subject is ok]

you got it?
it's not that disturbing if you really don't want a subject!

cu
/Steffen

--
"Sie werden niemals ihr Unvermögen sanktionieren können!
              NIE! Denn das ist immanent."