Re: POP3 Audit

On 2001.10.05 17:04 Emmanuel wrote:
> [... discussion about POP_CONNECT_FAILED and POP_CONN_ERR ... ]
> able
> to handle the two different types of errors : when we were enable to even
> connect to the pop server, in that case we don't need to close anything,
> and when we had errors during connection, in that case we have to close
> the connection.

You got it right: POP_CONNECT_FAILED means that the connection was refused.
POP_CONN_ERR means an error occured after the connection has been opened.

I am going to include the changes you suggested: thanks!

BTW, ne possible error source is lack of proper handling of errors
returned by poll.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/