Re: Bug in POP3 code

On 2001.10.05 16:54:38 +0200 Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> I'm trying to help Ali a bit. I found this bug in POP3 code : in
> libbalsa/pop3.c

hello,

thank you for your help in getting this bugger. i am not 100% sure if
this is a pop3 bug itself (not to mention that there might be pop3
bugs as you figured out already) since pop3 works perfectly here
without having pthreads compiled in the code. so my first intention
was to search in the pthreaded codeparts of balsa but i may be on
a totally wrong path.. who knows but yes i also realize that your
description of the current facts may be valid to, maybe the pthread
code is ok but the pop3 code cause pthread to hung because it does
bad stuff on the mailbox... well please continue i really appreciate
your investigation and help.

thanks.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac