Re: Final fixes

On 2001.10.03 10:03 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> are you describing a balsa or procmail bug ? you invoking procmail from
> balsa or as MDA ?

Hrmm. Now that you mention it... I'm evoking procmail from balsa. In other
words, using balsa to download the mail from the servers, then pipe it to
procmail which sends it to my Maildirs which balsa then reads.
Well, I guess I should look at procmail then huh. In the words of a great,
late, comedianne:

"Ohh, Nevermind."

-J
--