Re: Final fixes

>On 2001.10.02 16:17 Pawel Salek wrote:
>
> I think we are getting ready for 1.2.1 (should anything else be fixed
> before that?)

Maybe this is not a problem and I just don't know how to fix it, but I just
lost about 50 messages because the filesystem that my home directory is on
was full (I use Maildir and procmail, holdover from using Qmail in the
past). I saw no error or anything. I just saw the normal progress bar, then
when it stopped, there were no messages. I didn't know the cause until
later that day while in a term window I saw the filesystem was full. Is
there a way to do a quick check to make sure the filesystem is writable and
give an error or something before downloading and thereby loosing the
messages?

-J
--
Jonathan Pennington	|	jwpennin@bellsouth.net