Identities - suggestion

Hello list!

I've noticed that when you reply to an email, the "from" field is always
filled with the email of the default identity.
Maybe it could be useful to fill it with the adress found in the email
found in the 'to' list of the incoming mail, which is also the email of an
identity, and with the default email if no adress of an identity can be
found in the 'to' field (just like Eudora does, in fact)

I know, that's a little bit fuzzy, but even in french, I cannot express
that better!! :D

Thanks for your feedback on this point.

Etienne

--