Re: Balsa isnt working. How can I trouble shoot

On 2001.11.27 23:48:26 +0100 Dane Ensign wrote:
> I installed Balsa into Gnome on RH7.2 and
> I have created a test email but when I try to send it
> I get a window that says: There was a message delivery problem
> and its was placing the email in my Outbox.  I dont know where
> to start troubleshooting. BTW - Im a greenhorn to linux, so take
> it easy me
>
> Dane

Hi,
I had similar problem, and I found that one of recipients was not found on
server (it was local delivery in company) and refused to accept this
message.
So, the only way to find out whats going wrong was to look into
/var/log/maillog.
I think, that balsa could be more verbose about errors.
If I didn't have access to mail server I wouldn't have had any possibility
to find out what went wrong.

Regards,

Olaf