Compilation problems. GdkPixbuf

Hi all.
I just tried to compile Balsa 1.2.3 on a newly install Debian (testing)
machine. This failed with the error:
print.c:665: parse error before `GdkPixbuf'
print.c:665: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

And a lot more errors about gdkpixbuf. After greping about a bit I came to
the conclusion that the following is missing:
    #ifdef USE_PIXBUF
    #include <gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h>
    #endif

After inserting the compile completes and Balsa works fine. On my old box
it compiled with no problems. I checked the versions of the gdk-pixup libs
on the old box and they were exactly the same.

Are the lines in fact missing? Why did it work on my own box? Hmm..

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen