Re: vfolder

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 07:53:44AM +0100, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> hi,
>
> question, i remember someone mentioned something about
> VFOLDER implemention in balsa. i remember seeing this
> in evolution some months back. i played around with it
> and dont see any point of usability or better. i dont
> exactly know what advantages this may give for the
> enduser.

think of it as 'views' or search results. i don't think we're aiming at
something as complex as evo vfolders

"So, if anybody wants to have hardware sent to them: don't call me, but
instead write your own unix operating system.  It has worked every time
for me." - Linus Torvalds, author of Linux (Unix-like) OS