Re: relocation error

On 2001.11.14 09:11 johan wrote:
> After Installing balso 0.12.6, I receive the follwing error.
> /usr/local/bin/balsa: relocation error: /usr/local/bin/balsa:
> undefined
> symbol: smtp_starttls_set_password_cb
>
> Aybody know how to fix this ?
>
> Thx,
> Johan

Either 1) you do not have libesmtp-0.8.6 or later installed; or 2) the
libesmtp that you do have installed was not compiled to be compatible
with balsa; or 3) somethings munged/you don't have OpenSSL installed.

--
jmc                               ||   MacroHard --                    \

----------------------------------||       substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||       performance, and greed over |

Public Key:  http://www.borgsdemons.com/Personal/pgpkey.asc            |