Re: Reply to Group?

Pawel:

The current list of headers requested is:

    const char *want_headers = "DATE FROM SUBJECT TO CC MESSAGE-ID
REFERENCES CONTENT-TYPE IN-REPLY-TO REPLY-TO LINES X-LABEL";

I'm guessing we need most of these to make the index and thread it, but
I'm not sure about some. I tried

+#ifdef LIBMUTT
+  const char *want_headers = "DATE FROM SUBJECT MESSAGE-ID "
+                             "REFERENCES CONTENT-TYPE LINES";
+#else
    const char *want_headers = "DATE FROM SUBJECT TO CC MESSAGE-ID
REFERENCES CONTENT-TYPE IN-REPLY-TO REPLY-TO LINES X-LABEL";
+#endif

and everything seems to work.