Re: no signature configuration

On 2001.11.13 03:22 Lang Hurst wrote:
> Just checking out Balsa after a long time away.  Very clean mua.  I'm
> using 1.2.1 from debian.  I would like to configure my signature file,
> but I don't have the option under settings->preferences.  Am I missing
> something basic?  Thanks for any help.
>
> Also, what are the filtering capabilities of Balsa?  If there aren't
> any, I could always just run procmail on incoming mail, but I do like
> the way Sylpheed handled filtering.

That is still a separate patch, only planned for developper releases
(though I had no crash since a while on the thing I use). You can find the
patch on bugzilla #63459 (id 5999). You can test it at your own risks :)
You even have a (even more experimental) patch implementing find/find
again capability that I have posted on the list few days ago.
Bye
Manu