Search patch, howto build it?(was Feature request)

On 2001.11.13 15:36 Byeong-taek Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am enjoying Balsa 1.2.3 in my machine.
>
> Recently I found that I need one more function in balsa.
>
> Balsa has no search function.

You can find a patch for that, based on my filters patch. Note that this
is still a bit experimental so bear in mind that it could be broken (and
sure it is in one or another way :)

You have to upload the bzipped filters-1.2.3-1.pacth.bz2 patch from
bugzilla #63459 (attachment id 5999). Apply it on a clean 1.2.3 tree.
Next find the search-1.2.3-1 patch I posted few days ago on the list and
apply it.
Next on the balsa-1.2.3 source tree, issue these commands :

automake
./configure --enable-all
make

and if you want to have it installed type

make install

note that you have to be root for this one.

OK hope I didn't forget anything
Bye
Manu

PS : for the purists, I know automake is not the good way to do it, but I
tried with autogen.sh in vain. What did I miss ? (I copied it from macros
subdir to balsa source root dir, make it executable, run it... and it
complained about a libtool problem, and didn't setup correctly the
Makefile.in files)