Re: [RFC] : New features (search, filters, virtual folders...)

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:16:59PM +0100, Emmanuel wrote:
> 	* virtual folders (I don't know Evolution but everyone speaks
> about it, shame on me :) : as I have thought about it, it is a "fake"

One thing that might be an intersting project -- probably as an
experimental patch -- would be a camel back-end for balsa.

That approach would make camel-balsa to evolution as galeon is to
mozilla: the lightweight mailer-only front-end.

Jules