Re: [Q]

Am 2001.11.08 14:42:02 +0100 schrieb(en) Jules Bean:
   > On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 08:00:20AM -0500, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
   > > On 2001.11.07 12:21 Emmanuel wrote:
   > > > 	Hi all,
   > > > when we right-click on a message on the message list, the clicked
   > > > message is not selected, and so the pop-up menu is not related to
   > the
   > > > clicked message but to the actually selected message (ie you have
   > yet
   > > > selected a message, you right-click on another one, and you choose
   > eg
   > > > not the one you right-cliked on). This seems a bit confusing for
me
   > :
   > > > we should select the right-clicked message and the pop-up the menu
   > so
   > > > that all menu actions would be related to the right-clicked
   > message.
   > > > Comments ?
   > > > Bye
   > > > Manu
   > >
   > > Would that mean clearing any current selection, such as a multiple
   > > selection?  If it did, you wouldn't be able to move multiple
messages
   >   > > (or do anything else with them, like storing addresses).
   >   >   > Maybe check the message which has been clicked on.  If it's
selected
   > (possibly as part of a multiple selection) apply the action to the
   > selection.  If it's not selected select (only) it?
   >   > Jules

Perhaps balsa can go a little farer and customize the context menu
In case one msg is selected you see all possibilities
In case more than one msg is selected the options which doesn't make sense
are greyed out
In case the click is beside any selected msg this one is selected (not
shown in the preview-pane, oly selected) and the context menu is the right
for this one
And if the left click is withou any selected and open msg there is no or
the context menu of the mailbox...

cu
/Steffen

--
         "One World, One Web, One Programme" -- Microsoft Promotional Ad
         "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler