Re: Questions and Observations From a New user

Ok... you're right.  Using Gecko is a bad idea.  I'd still like to be
able to bring up the configured GNOME browser on the html text.  There
seem to be a couple of problems with that right now.

(1) As I pointed out before, selecting Open opens with Mozilla instead
of Galeon, which is my configured browser.

(2) The icons at the bottom of the page don't seem to interpret double
clicks as an "Open" command.  For one thing, if it is an HTML icon the
screen switches to the HTML view on the initial mouse down event.

(3) Related to (2), the screen scrolls to the top every time the icon
is selected.  I would prefer that selecting an icon be a no-op when the
corresponding screen is already current.

(4) Maybe a shortcut to "open" the first non-text MIME part would
work.  It could be a menu item when the header line is right-clicked
and could have a keyboard equivalent (CTL-ALT-DEL?).

-- Jim