Balsa distribution formats

With all the recent problems people have been having compiling balsa, etc,
I think we should re-organize our download page.

It should look something like this:

Source
* balsa-1.2.2.tar.gz
* libesmtp-0.8.6.tar.gz (download from libesmtp's site)

Binaries

  Redhat
  * balsa-1.2.2-rh72.i386.rpm
  * balsa-1.2.2-rh71.i386.rpm
  * balsa-1.2.2-rh70.i386.rpm
  * balsa-1.2.2-rh6x.i386.rpm
  * libesmtp-0.8.6-rh7x.i386.rpm
  * libesmtp-0.8.6-rh6x.i386.rpm

  Debian
  * ...

Binaries should be compiled so they can run on vanilla installations (or as
close as possible, if other packages are required, then the dependencies
should be listed on the web site, along with links to download them)

The benefit of doing all this work is that beginners will be encouraged to
use (and possibly later contribute to) balsa, since it is so simple to
install.

The obvious downside is that we'll need people to compile balsa... is
anyone an expert on creating RPMs?

- Jon